Drug Detox Program Frequently Asked Questions
The Restore Program provides naturally safe, professional detox services as well as ongoing outpatient treatment services. We want to make sure that you feel comfortable when going through a drug detox program. Our specialized staff provides complete comfort and care while you undergo treatment. Below are some answers to questions we often receive:
What is the Drug and Alcohol Detox Process?
Each approach to detox is going to depend on the person as well as the addiction. Each drug detox program provides personalized addiction treatment.
OUTPATIENT ALCOHOL & DRUG DETOX PROGRAM PROGRESS:
- Each patient will undergo a medical evaluation.
- An array of lab testing will be completed to understand your individual needs.
- Each patient will be given a required amount of visits they need to attend per week (minimum 3 weeks of treatment).
- Each patient will be safely monitored during alcohol and drug withdrawal.
- Restore will provide IV treatment that includes amino acids and other nutrients to provide your body with what it’s currently lacking.
- Your body will start to heal and produce neurotransmitters naturally which leads to mental clarity.
- You have the option to continue with outpatient addiction treatment or therapy. We highly recommend attending a Relapse Prevention Program.
What is a Neurotransmitter?
A Neurotransmitter can be defined as a chemical substance that transmits nerve impulses to another nerve or muscle.
How do You Treat the Neurotransmitter at Your Drug Detox Center?
By providing patients with amino acids, appropriate supplements, and other medical recommendations, your neurotransmitter receptors will begin to heal. Once these begin to heal, your body will begin to naturally produce neurotransmitters and levels will begin to balance naturally.
What Types of Addiction Do You Treat with the Restore Neurotransmitter Program?
We provide this drug detox program for anyone who is suffering from addiction to any addictive substance. We offer treatment for alcohol and prescription drugs such as: sleeps aids, benzodiazepines, and opiates; as well as treatment for street drugs such as: cocaine, heroin, and methamphetamines.
How Do I Get Started with Your Drug Detox Center?
Our goal here is simple, we want to provide you with an effective detox program. If you’re interested in getting started with our drug detox center, call us at any time. We want to listen to what your needs currently are and provide you with a justifiable treatment program that works for you.